How to Order a Diploma


If you are an alumni of JWMHS and need to order a duplicate/replacement diploma, please use the Replacement Diploma form.
The cost is $20 and the link to pay online via SchoolPay is on the form. 



How to Order a Transcript

If you are a former JWMHS student, please use the JWMHS Transcript Request to order transcripts.

For former students (those who have graduated or withdrawn) there will be a $5.00 fee for each paper copy. Transcripts that are transmitted to Florida colleges and universities through the FASTER electronic transfer are FREE.