Schedule Change Policy
We will only be able to address the following issues:
- Seniors who are missing a graduation requirement and the student is not already scheduled for it.
- A student has a hole in his or her schedule, meaning that a period is missing.
- A student is scheduled for a class for which they have already received credit.
We will also review off-campus and on-campus placeholders; however, we may not be able to change schedules to accommodate placeholders.
We will not be able to change the following requests:
- Lunch period changes
- Teacher changes
- Elective changes
- Honors to Regular changes
- Regular to Honors changes
Our classes are very full, and there is not a lot of room in any of the classes.
- Attend Academic Lunch daily as needed
- Meet with your teacher before/after school for one-on-one tutoring
- Form a study group with other students
- Remediate online via Khan Academy, AP Classroom, or online textbook app through myPascoConnect
- Speak with your grade-level counselor/administrator for study tips/outside tutoring.